Mastermind 5 Mastermind 5

Still awesome

As always, I kinda miss some subtitles.

Enjoy Your Heaven Enjoy Your Heaven

Superb, yet...

I would have totally enjoyed it more with some subtitles. I'm no native english speaker and found it difficult at times to understand what he was sayin'.

Castlefailure SotN Castlefailure SotN

WOAH!

Absolutely need MOAR of it!!! Are you planning on making it into a series or something? I'm a total sucker for SOTN ^^

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

Uh, you guys all right?

I dunno about you but I DID complete the game here, in Newgrounds. It took me a whole 193 days to destroy every freaking city to the ground.

Awesome game, really, you took the simple yet awesome concept of the first Infectonator, put again the 'hero' sistem of I: Christmas and developed it way further to add special infected. Loved all of them!

And you included my city, aren't you nice. I saved Madrid to the very last! And then enjoyed infecteng the crap out of it. 10/5, favved!

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

I'm with LazyMuffin

With the "YAAAAAAAAAY" and all.

I can't believe that such an oldschool submission actually got a sequel, it's like Pico 2 or Lilium coming true.

Santa Fu! Santa Fu!

Uh, sad to me...

I thought I was gonna have quite a luagh and get some fun playing this, but the controls are so bad it ain't worth playing more than 2 minutes until you realise it's hopeless.

The music was good, though.

R__Eve of Tranquility (Resub) R__Eve of Tranquility (Resub)

I had forgotten about this!

It's more than 4 years since its release and I love it even more than I did that whole while back.

The Final Day The Final Day

Woah, memories

Reminds me quite a lot of the theme Paradox team used in their release of Vagrant Story for PSX quite a while back ago.

War Type Thing War Type Thing

Woah

I would really like to see this finished. Sounds great. Perfect for warfare ambience.

Anko on her back Anko on her back

Wow

Recommending you for the Art Portal! ^^

what if punk never happened? what if punk never happened?

Very cool

Recommending you for the Art Portal ^^

FWOOSH FWOOSH

Very impressive

I totally love this. I'm offering you a scout right away.